Owned and operated by Craig and Carolyn Hol, Hol Drainage Inc. provides efficient quality drainage and agricultural tiling work. An upbringing on an Iowa farm followed by professional career as a master electrician prepared Craig to own and operate Hol Drainage.
From the beginning, a quality product, top-notch equipment, experience, and professional installation capability have combined to set a strong foundation for our business. Large or small, our planning, earth-moving, and installation crews tackle each job with tenacity and precision.
Today, Hol Drainage provides a range of services to customers across Iowa:
- farm drainage, controlled drainage, and subsurface irrigation systems
- pattern tiling and strategic tiling installation
- drainage planning with GPS surveying and mapping
- excavation and earth moving for terraces, ponds, and waterways
- commercial and residential septic system, sewer main, and water main construction
- land clearing, demolition, and building pad construction
Hol Drainage Inc. is a proud member of the Iowa chapter of Land Improvement Contractors of America (LICA).